Tuesday 17 May 2011

Technique Tuesday: The One-Smack Spanking

We all have days where we want pain, where we want a bit of play, and just don't have the time.  It's already almost bedtime, you've had a rough day, you're tired.  You have time for sex but nothing elaborate.  What do you do?

In particular, I love having a tender, stinging bottom.  Getting that way with a slow warm-up, and a long hard spanking rocks my socks.  But getting to the destination via a shortcut can work well too.  That's where the one-smack spanking comes in.

Yowch!
It's a little scary.  I shake.  That's okay, cause when I'm shaking and scared, Master gets really turned on.  I know that I'm going to get a smack with almost his full strength.  And when it comes, it leaves a print.  A nice, red outline of a hand on my bottom, that is incredible in it's initial impact and stings as much as a long warm-up does.

The interesting thing about it is, that afterwards, when Master sat me on my bum, what I felt was a sting and tingle in the shape of his hand.  The "shape" of it was interesting, and very different from a "regular" spanking.  The landing of the blows themselves is very intense, and provoked some interesting words from my lips.  I'm usually pretty squealy and squirmy, but I don't usually cuss during a spanking.  This time?  Oh yeah, the cussing came out.  But the intensity is mitigated by the brevity.  I knew I could deal with it, because it was going to be done and over with.

The effectiveness of this depends on what you're after.  I had only a very mild next-day ache, and the next day I found myself craving lots of pain and a very long session.  If you follow this blog, you might have seen me post about it here.  I think if the goal is to leave the submissive partner wanting more, this is a good way to get there.  It is not a substitute for a "real" spanking, when you really need one, but it's a fun way to implement a little bit of playing into a busy day where you don't have the time and/or inclination to set up or deal with a full out evening long activity.  Let's face facts, sometimes in life you have half an hour from start to finish, and if you want sex too, a long session of butt swatting is not in the cards.  This is a great way to introduce a bit of head space, add a little fun, and make a souvenir photo for all parties involved of a nicely printed hand.

Read His View for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment