Wednesday 4 May 2011

Technique Tuesday - Leather Gloves Spanking

I've always thought spankings were sexy – there is something about bending a woman over my knee that just does 'it' for me. The only unfortunate thing I've discovered is that I'm human, and sometimes my own flesh doesn't quite live up to my expectations.

There are times when a light spanking, with more touching and feeling and less 'spanking' is what I'm in the mood for, but there are also times when I want to beat my slave until she's crying and begging me to stop. It's when I'm aiming for the latter that I started having trouble. Why do I have trouble? Because she has two ass cheeks and I only have one right hand. I suppose if I was more ambidextrous that might mitigate things a little, but I'm not – and my left hand while still effective, doesn't give me the control I would wish for.

We've experimented with impact toys, but again I lose that control, and the feel of my hand actually slapping skin, which is part of what I enjoy. Potential solution – Leather Gloves.

My hands in gloves - quarter for scale
I'd actually completely forgotten that we had these, I believe they originally came to me for X-mas with my leather trench coat a few years ago. I'm not sure 'where' they came from, other than my wife got them for me, so if you're curious you'd have to ask her. They fit my hands nicely, it also makes me smile when I create a fist and hear a slight squeak. I can still feel a bit through them so they aren't super thick. I rubbed my own bare skin a bit with them to see what it felt like – to me it felt slightly cool and very slick. I'm sure most of you know what leather feels like.

On to our play session. I had her over my knee, my arm moving in a good rhythm – the crack and slap audible as I alternated over thighs, buttocks and hips. Eventually, as usual, my hand started to sting – which is usually a good measure for what she is feeling but today is my cue to toss on the gloves and see what happens.

With the gloves on I gave her a bit of a rub over her rear to get the sensation of them before I started back in on the spanking. The first thing I noticed was the sound – much different. It was like there was more air compression, but it flowed outward rather than downward, like it spread out the impact more. I could see the effect as I started to work up to harder slaps, her skin rippling outward rather than impacting beneath my hand.

I didn't feel the sting on my own hand any longer, there was a muted thud with each blow – I took this as a good sign and continued with the spanking. I began progressing to harder and harder blows because I was failing to illicit much reaction. This is common when she is 'sub-spacing' and has a bit of a disconnect with her body, but I didn't get the impression that was going on. Toward the end I was actually giving her moderately hard full armed blows and barely getting a jerk.

Overall – I'm mostly disappointed with the gloves. I ended up tiring my arm out, and the impact still made my hand ache. In some ways it was worse because it was a deep ache and not a surface sting. Her ass never turned that lovely right red that I enjoy proving that she's taken a sound beating for me. I get the impression this might be a good way to introduce someone new to spanking since you get the full workout but less of the overall effect. Definitely something to try for the new experience, but not something I'll be introducing regularly at our home.

Read Her View for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment