Wednesday 18 May 2011

Technique Tuesday: Hot Hands

I had looked at a few pictures recently where there was a full hand print on a girl's ass.  I thought it was kind of hot, the 'how' of it escaped me for a while though. I mean, I'm all into spanking, but that always leaves a pretty even red flush on the skin, I posited that hitting the same place repeatedly for an indetermined period of time would likely produce that result, but even then I couldn't see hitting the exact same spot over and over in the same way.

It was eventually that train of thought (well if I hit harder would it happen sooner) that gave me the idea that if I put enough force into it, one swat could produce that effect.  I gave my thigh a good whack to see if it brought a red mark to the surface - yep, red mark.  So my hypothesis is correct, now I just needed to test it.

It was getting late and I was ready for bed, then I went to gather up my girl - she was looking at an ass with a hand print on it.  How ironic you say? I thought so too.  So I said - 'sure, we'll do that after you get ready for bed'  The look she gave me was priceless.  Now, she might not admit it right away, but she likes things that scare or intimidate her, and I like it when shes scared or intimidated - so we work well together.  She went off to finish getting ready for bed, and I went into the bedroom to wait for her.


Lack of definition
When she came back I 'helped' her undress, then without ceremony bent her over our bed.  We have an awesome bed for this kind of thing, it comes up to about my waist, so is probably at least 3 feet high off the ground, great bending over mark.  I'm not sure what she thought was going to happen exactly, but her knees were shaking and she was concerned about falling over.  I know I didn't tell her to 'suck it up' but it was something along the lines of 'too bad'.  Now, I explained how the process was going to work - since I wasn't really sure of what the hell I was doing, I like to explain things so she knows what's going on and my reasoning.  I think she agreed that my reasoning was sound - whimpering could mean lots of things though so I'm not 100% sure.

I turned to the side and did the old golf practice swing warm up.  I resolved to put a good full arm swing behind it, I wanted to get this right the first time since I was only going to have 2 shots at it (one on each cheek).  I also spread my fingers pretty wide, since I thought that would be a more clearly defined hand print.

When I swung I pulled it a bit at the last moment, so it ended up being probably about half my full strength.  She shrieked and I think there was an 'oh my god'.  I didn't feel like I'd gotten the full impact that I wanted, since my hand wasn't sore - it had sure been loud though.  It only took a moment for the outline of one finger and half my thumb to appear, but that was it, and it was dull and almost fading away again immediately.  Shit.

Both sides after one swat each
Aight, so I moved to the other side and prepped my left hand.  I got a bit of feedback - things like 'is it too painful?' 'did I hurt anything serious?' - nope nothing injured, we're good to go.  I gave her a minute to recover though, I mean - as much as she likes spanking I didn't want this to just be a painful experience for her, that wasn't the point - or at least not all of the point.

For the second swat I kept my fingers very close together and put more force into it - not a lot more, but definitely more.  It made her jump forward a bit on the bed and there was 'ow ow ow' coming from somewhere in the covers she was burying her face in.  This one left an almost perfect imprint of my fingers, but I was a bit too far into the center of her ass and my palm and thumb were missing - *sigh*.  I did stop at this point to take pictures though since it was damn hot either way, and I was worried it would fade quickly.

When I was done with the pictures I couldn't even tell I'd hit her with my right hand.  So without much warming I just stepped up next to her and slammed my hand down - probably a little better and 3/4's of my full strength.  I really put my arm into it and tried to keep my fingers mostly together, with my thumb apart.  The force lifted her up off her toes and pushed her onto the bed.  This was followed by screaming and cussing.  Normally she doesn't swear unless something really bad happens - I actually felt a bit proud that I'd made her let out a string of curse words.  Bingo!  When I got a look it was almost a fully perfect hand print.

Last attempt - full hand print
I also took pictures of this - just in case it faded.  That was it, all done with the play session - it was late anyway.  I actually quite enjoyed myself.  The mental was there, the physical.  And when she sat on the bed she wiggled around and told me that she could feel my hand on her ass.  What else can you ask for?

Not something I would do on a daily basis, but when I get the urge to leave a mark on her ass with my hand, I'll definitely be doing this again.  She told me the next day that there was a mild ache, but nothing like when we have a real play session.  That's ok, I wanted the visual anyway.

Just as a note - the outline completely faded in about an hour, so if you want to snap a shot for the memory books, make sure you have your camera ready.  Maybe next time I'll hit her harder and see how long it lasts in comparison.

Read Her View for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment