Monday 9 May 2011

Beg me for it - Part 1

(( Premise:
You've had thing for the neighbor girl since she grew her breasts. She was always sweet, but now...damn! She comes over every now and again to swim in your pool, and today she's in your backyard laying out after a short swim. You grab a soda out of the fridge to offer her and head her way. She reaches for it happily, but you pull it away. "Beg me for it."
What will she have to beg/do/promisse in order to get that soda on such a hot day?
))


She doesn't seem impressed ... "Excuse me" she asks.

"You heard me - I'm thirsty too, and this is the last soda - if you want it you'll have to beg me for it" I say.  It's true, it's the last soda, and damn it's hot out here.  I'm actually leaning more toward drinking it myself than letting her have any of it.

She seems to consider that for a moment, "We can share" she offers, being completely reasonable.

Unfortunately for her I'm not felling reasonable at all today, In fact, I'm pretty tired with her always coming over here to use the pool - if she doesn't know that bikini that barely covers anything gives he a hard on just about every time I see her she really hasn't been paying any attention to me at all.  "Nope, not sharing - isn't Sprite your favorite on warm days?" I press the bottle against my cheek, it's nice and cool, yeah, that does feel good.

"You're not being reasonable" she replies, sounding a bit grumpy.  Apparently I'm not playing by the gentlemanly rules, oh well.  I'll be dissappointed if she stops swimming over here, but maybe it's better for both of us - eventually I might try something crazy like getting her to beg for a soda - oh wait ...

"This feels good - it's nice and cold, and I bet it tastes good" I say, like I'm not listening to her ... there is an indignant noise and she turns away like she's going to ignore me.  Since I'm being unreasonable her reaction must be wholly reasonable.  I lower the bottle and press it against the side of her neck, she jumps a bit, but doesn't pull away, instead her eyes close and she lets out a lithe 'mmmm' ... yeah, it does feel good.  The condensation drips off the bottle onto your shoulder and I watch the bead of it mix with small drops of sweat as it starts rolling down her chest.  I almost miss her making a grab for the bottle and only manage to jerk it away just in time.

"No fair!" she says in a slightly sharper voice, her head turning to look at me once more, that glare sparking off her eyes in a 'if I could I'd kill you' kind of look.  I just laugh - it feels good to laugh - and I don't think that was the reaction she was expecting because she makes another indignant noise and folds her arms across her chest.  More interesting to me than her closed off body language is that she's pushing her breasts up a bit, which gives me a bit more to look at from my position standing over her.

"Nice cleavage" I offer, giving it the full amount of attention it deserves.

"Excuse me?" she replies icily.  Hey maybe she won't need the drink to cool off afterall, from the sounds of it she carries her own cooler around with her.

"I was just saying that you have lovely breasts - round, full ... you know, the kind that a guy wouldn't mind getting his hands on" I continue.  I cock my head to one side and consider them a bit further.  She removes her arms getting the idea that she's only enhancing the view.  "I bet you have nice sized nipples as well, you'd have to with breasts as big as yours"

I think she might be speechless, since she doesn't say anything. I'd have to remember this conversation for later, a way to make women shut up on the spot could get me places.  She just looks at me, but shes giving me a considering look now, something close to 'how much of a pervert is this guy'.  I get the impression she really has no idea what I do over here on my own time - maybe shes too vanilla to get the signs.  Since we aren't talking and I don't think shes going to be doing any begging I uncap the soda and take a sip, turning to look at the pool - maybe I should go for a swim, the water had to be cooler than the air.

"Please?" she says, softly, almost too soft for me to hear.  So I pretend I didn't hear her.  "Please?" she says again, louder this time.  Since we're making a bit of progress I turn my attention back to her.

"Please what?" I ask, playing the 'I'm coy' card - usually I couldn't get away with that.  It made me smile.

"What do you mean please what?" she grumbles and eyes the soda meaninfully.  "I'm thirsty, can I please have the soda?  I'll share" she tacks on the last 'sharing' bit like shes reminding me that I don't have to drink the whole thing myself.

"What do you mean you'll share, I'm the one with the soda - I've decided you can't have it.  I'm pretty thirsty and it's hot out here" I reply, placing the bottle against my cheek again, yeah - nice and cool.

"But I asked nicely!" she's got that indignant tone back again.  I guess I'll have to correct her.

"I said - Beg for it ... not ask nicely" I reply firmly.

"But I said please" she protests.  I start to wonder if maybe the blonde hair is a clue here.

"Yeah - and I said -Beg- for it" I try to throw some extra emphasis on the beg, maybe she'd take the hint.  She just looks at me for a minute again though, so I take another drink and she makes an angry noise.  Maybe she really is thirsty and I should be nice and share - nah, where's the fun in that.

"If ... if I can have the soda - I'll" she starts blushing a bit and has to turn away ... then is apparently unable to speak so she just points at her breasts and makes some kind of flicking motion.  What the hell is she talking about, she'll poke herself in the breast?

"You'll what?" I ask - playing the coy card again, I'm not going to make this one easy on her.

There is silence for a moment and finally her words tumble out one over top of the other ... "I'll show you my breasts!" ... her hand covers her mouth and she looks up at me with wide eyes like she's surprised that actually came out of her mouth.

(( To Be Continued - if you beg me for it ))

No comments:

Post a Comment