Friday 6 May 2011

Review: Chopstick Clamps

For a while my girl has been asking me to try chopstick nipple toys on her. I'm not sure when or why it started, but it has been tickling in the back of my brain for a while.  Until the other day when she brought it up by showing me some hot pictures and I finally agreed to give it a shot.  We're a bit short on toys at the moment and anything relatively inexpensive that we can play with is a big bonus.  She was more anxious than I had thought, since that night I was given a pair of chopstick clamps preconfigured and ready to be used.  Well - I wasn't 'given' them, they were quickly placed on my nightstand before she quickly scurried away on her way to bed.  When I asked what they were she blushed and said something like 'new toys' - which was very cute, as usual.

I took a look at them to get an idea of how to use the effectively.  My fingers are dexterous, but are thick and wide so manipulating delicate objects sometimes takes me some practice.  These seemed pretty straight forward.  Pry open, place over nipple, release.  We have two different kinds of chopsticks in the house, so I got one of each types.  One type is a bit of a rougher and more squared wood, the others are perfectly smooth and round.  I played with the elastics wrapped around the ends until I thought they gave the right amount of pressure for a first attempt.

So a short time later after some fun play I snagged the pair of them, her nipples were at attention and it was a good chance to see how these actually worked.  Now I'm used to having a bit of a learning curb with new items, but I really had some trouble with these.  Mostly I had a hard time pulling them far enough apart to slip easily over her nipple.  She has quite large nipples, and while I could wedge my thumb into the chopsticks it wasn't quite enough.  Eventually I had to get my thumb and forefinger between the chopsticks and pinch her nipple, then kind of drag it through.  Now, that was interesting, and it worked - she didn't seem to mind - but it took a while and I felt clumsy.

For the second one I decided to try a different approach. I took the elastic off one end so they were easier to spread apart, then clamped them over her nipple.  I started trying to wrap the elastic around the ends again, but they kept twisting out of my grip and pinching her nipple a little more sharply than I had intended.  Which made her jump around and usually made me lose the grip on her nipple.  When I eventually got the elastic tight enough to hold it was impossible for me to go that extra twist or two and make it acutally tight.  So this whole idea was a bust.

Properly clamped nipple
I ended up taking them back off and redoing the elastics, then jamming my thumbs into them until they were wide enough and getting them properly over her nipple.  I think after some more practice things would go smoother, though I don't think I'd try it if I had to use one had to steady her breast, like if she was in an upright position, hanging face down or laying down are probably optimal.  The secret is to get a thumb or finger to the right and left of where the nipple will be and wedge the center open far enough that it slides down easily, then removing your thumbs without letting the chopsticks ride up.

Now for the fun part - I've never had clamps this wide on her nipples, so the first idea I had was to spin them like clock hands (no not quick like winding something).  So I took one end and pushed it down, maybe to 6 O'clock (Originally I had the ends horizontal at 3 and 9).  I could see the nipple twisting inside of them, so they seemed to be working as intended.  Twisting more elicited more reaction, probably something like a pinch and twist, but I could keep twisting and wasn't limited by the rotation of my wrist - bonus.  A see-sawing motion didn't seem to produce much effect, I started to pull on them, but they weren't tight enough not to slip.  So I pushed the elastics more toward the center and they held on quite well.  I'm not sure how much change in pressure there was to her, but it seemed noticeable on my end that they were more firmly attached.  I also found I could squeeze them even tighter by adding pressure with my fingers on either side of her nipple for a bit of extra tightness.

With the chopsticks being so large almost any movement made them bounce a bit, which usually created more movement - another bonus.  It's always nice when toys do some of the work, especially since I only have two hands.  I didn't leave them on for super long, since this was our first play session with them, but they seemed to have pretty much the same effect that any other type of compression clamp does.

Overall - Decent idea, once they were on they worked well.  I had trouble getting them properly placed, but I assume that is just neophytism and with practice it wouldn't be an issue - the technique isn't difficult.  It's always nice to find a pervertable that isn't super expensive, chopsticks are quite cheap and easy to find.  I would recommend sticking to laquered good quality chopsticks, both because the elastics will slide on them (I didn't have trouble in that area) and because getting splinters in my fingers would suck.  I've seen pictures of those takeout chopsticks that are connected at one end used, so it is possible - completely up to personal preference.

Read Her View for more information

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip. I can not wait to try it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found it useful - stop by again after you do and let me know how it went.

    -T.

    ReplyDelete