Sunday 15 May 2011

Beg me for it - Part 3

(( continued from - http://tenderly-possessed.blogspot.com/2011/05/beg-me-for-it-part-2.html ))

"You kissed me!" she says, apparently absolutely stunned - back to stating the obvious.

"Yes I did," I take another sip of the soda - it's getting drained pretty quickly.  I hold up the bottle and shake it a bit in her general direction.  "Still thirsty?" I ask curiously.  I think she'd forgotten

Shes silent for a moment and she looks at the soda, then she says - quietly - "Yes"

Yeah, I thought so - maybe we'll actually get somewhere.  "Would you like a drink?"

Silence once more - I take the opportunity to take another drink.  She makes a frustrated sound and her face starts to turn angry again, I raise a single eyebrow and she calms back down.  "Yes, I would like a drink" she answers, still quietly, reluctantly.  Maybe she thinks if she plays along she'll get what she wants?  I can see why she might think that.

"Try asking" I reply.  I think giving her some help at this stage might benefit both of us, shes awful at begging, but maybe she just doesn't know how.

I can see the the emotions run across her face, she doesn't really want to do this - but I also see a part of her that 'does' want to do this.  Excellent.  "May I have a drink?" her voice comes out in jerks, like shes forcing the words out.

Ah shoot - I can't just let it go there, shes doing well but I like to push things.  "With more respect, I'm sure you learned how to address people politely at some point."

She gets that angry look in here eyes and I see her clench her fists, I just smile.  She makes another frustrated sound, but she says, "May I please have a drink ... Sir?"

The last word comes out very slowly at the end, almost unconnected with the rest of the sentence.  "Good girl - that's much better," I say with a smile.  She gets that angry look back, but I can see just for a second a glint of pleasure.  I can work with that.

She smiles and walks forward, holding a hand out.  Apparently she thought I meant 'yes' - I didn't remember agreeing, she was being a bit premature.  To drive the point home I take another sip of the soda.  She stops and gives me a confused look.

"I didn't say yes - I remember telling you to 'Beg for it', I still mean it," I say, my voice holding just a hint of amusement.  I'm enjoying the game, what can I say?  "Come over here and get on your knees."  I indicate the place just before me at my foot with the toe of one shoe.  She gives me a look for a moment, then tosses her head, flicking her hair back and takes the last two steps forward, then bends down and kneels on the pool deck at my feet.  She looks at me for a moment, it almost looks like now she thinks she's in control.  She lowers her eyes and her hands lift up and she starts working on the button of my jeans.  Oh I see - she figures she knows what I want and is planning to string me along till I give her what she wants.  That isn't how I work.  I reach down and press a hand over hers before she can get the button unfastened.  "What are you doing?"

She looks back up at me, confused once more, giving me a look like 'this has never happened before'.  "Isn't it obvious?" her tone holds some contempt.

I pull her hand off my by one finger and let it fall aside.  "I didn't say you could touch me," I reply.

"Then what do you want?" she asks, getting angry once more.  Her looking up at me from her knees is pretty hot, with that look on her face that I want to wipe off, even hotter.

I take another sip from the bottle and can almost hear her grinding her teeth together.  "Beg." I answer.  That simple, I wasn't trying to be complicated.

She takes a deep breath, "Please, Sir - may I have a drink?"

I take another sip and make a circular rolling motion with my hand, indicating she's on the right track but to keep going.

"I am very thirsty Sir - it is very hot.  I would very much like a drink." the words continue to come out out, the look on her face changes from the angry glare to something a bit more suited to begging.  "Please, have some pity on me ... Sir.  Please? Please can I have a drink?"  Her hands reach out like they are going to touch me, but I must make a look because they draw back and press together.  "Please, I am so thirsty, Please? Please Sir ... pleeassseeee ..."

Hey, I knew she had potential - I love being right.  "Open your mouth," I interrupt the litany, not that I wasn't enjoying it, but I wasn't sure she would keep it up much longer without some kind of result.

She smiles and flicks her head again, tossing her hair back, mouth opening and face uplifting.  The position is more than a little sexual, and in another situation where I was wearing less clothing would be enjoyable in other ways.  But for now I was still having fun.  I'm about to dribble some liquid into her mouth when I see the triumph in her eyes.  I know that look - it says 'I've won now, and I'm getting what I want'.  Wrong kind of attitude. I run my finger down the side of the bottle and get a new idea. "Stick out your tongue."

Lowering the end of the bottle toward her lips and rub it against her tongue.  Again there is that slightly confused look, then the condensation hits her tongue and her eyes close.  She really must have been thirsty.  I don't have to say anything, she doesn't move, so I rub the bottle against her tongue, giving her a bit of moisture to tide her over.  "Lick it," my voice is easy, but I throw a hint of command into it.

She only pauses for a moment, I think the lure of any kind of liquid overrides her natural tendency to not do what she's told.  Her tongue starts sweeping over the bottle, but at the same time her hands lift up.

"No hands," I say quickly, ready to pull the bottle back.

She makes fists, but doesn't lift her hands any further.  Her eyes stay closed and she cleans the condensation off the bottom half of the bottle.  When it doesn't look like there is anything left I raise the bottle away and she makes a soft whimper.

"Still thirsty?" I ask.

She looks up at me and her eyes aren't holding any of that confidence from earlier.  Instead they're soft and slightly yielding. "Yes Sir" she almost whispers, gazing up at me.

((TBC))

No comments:

Post a Comment