Friday 13 May 2011

Review Thursday: The Wooden Spatula

The Masterly one and I were wandering through Canadian Tire and stopped in the kitchen goods aisle to pick up a new can opener.  Hanging along the racks were buckets of wooden kitchen implements, including a wooden spatula, which looked fairly similar to a small-ish wooden paddle.

I picked it up, twirled it in my fingers and swished it in the air.  He grinned.

I slapped it against my palm.  Wow, did it sting.  I'm not sure exactly what my face looked like, but his was suddenly full of that dark hunger that speaks of evil things he wants to do to me.  I hurriedly slid the spatula back into it's home.

He looked disappointed.  I felt bad.  I plucked out the spatula again.  He grinned.  I cowered.  I handed it to him, and he tucked it into the cart.

I got scared.

After our somewhat failed experiment with the leather gloves, I knew more spanking implements were in order. Spanking is a favourite in our house.  Really, I don't know why it isn't a favourite in every house...

Last night I was ordered onto my knees on the ottoman.  Face down, on my elbows with my back arched and my bottom presented, I waited.  It didn't take long.

Through my pants and panties, the spanking started out bare-handed, but soon progressed to the wooden spatula.  There was definitely more of a sting there than there was with his hand, a sharper edge, but the blows were lightweight and didn't start out painfully.  It was more of an interesting, sharp sensation.

After a time, the pants and panties were pulled down.  What is it about starting out clothed that makes the removal part way through a spanking so much more humbling than starting out naked?  I suppose when you start out unclothed you have a chance to get your "I feel sexy" mood going, whereas when you're already feeling vulnerable and maybe a little scared it's a bit humiliating and scary.

My bottom was stinging, but not too badly.  Now, the blows began against bare skin, and it was immediately different.  I absolutely loved the series of quick, lighter blows that started, heating one area before moving on.  I later found out these were made with the handle, not the "head" of the spatula, which is about the dimensions of a wood ruler.  Oh love love love... it heated up my rear, the blows building on each other pretty quickly.  It made me squirmy and overheated.  I had tears in my eyes and was sniffling, but wasn't in severe pain.

No, that started when he flipped the spatula around and started using the "head" of it to make hard, more widely spaced blows.  Holy crap.

This was less thuddy than a paddle and had a really severe sting to it.  The blows build on one another pretty quickly this way, so that when he went back and hit an area a second time too quickly it was severely painful.  It didn't take him overly long before I was sobbing desperately and had dropped from my knees primarily to try to use my feet to shield my bottom.  If you don't know how this works, it involves bending your knees to get your feet right up there in the way.  As a reward, my feet started getting beaten, at which point I was so busy trying to protect my feet that I almost forgot about my bottom.  Not quite, though, as it got a bit more attention.

In the aftermath, my bottom was overheated, and having my pants and panties pulled back up made my skin scream with the sensation of it.  Oh, how it stung, and ached, and was hot.  I wanted to remain on my belly on the ottoman, but was ordered onto Master's lap.  I really really didn't want to sit on my bottom just then and did my best to convince him that I should get to stay on the ottoman.  When he started whacking with the spatula again, I became much more obedient (ow-ow-ow-ow-ow).  His lap wasn't fun.  That concentrated sitting on just one leg?  Yeah, it made the heat and the ache so much worse.

The ache was pretty severe through bedtime, at which point I was laid across the bed on my back, head hanging off the edge so that Master could use his new spanking toy on my breasts while he was properly serviced.  Wow.

I am sure he was using lighter blows here, because usually my instinct to cover up my breasts is really strong, as much as I like the evil things he does to me, and it was less urgent here.  Of course, having a distraction like keeping him satisfied helped too.  Most paddles are too big, they make too much of an impact on my breasts and just get me upset rather than worked up.  Not so with this item.  While the blows were stingy, and usually I prefer thuddy impact play, they were just right.  I wanted to cry when he rubbed it over me after the hits, because it felt incredibly cool against my hot flesh.  The smacks on my nipples also made me want to cry, in a slightly different way, but the build-up of sensation was remarkable.  I was almost overwhelmed, and when he had me hold up my breasts in offering, it was a moment of pure control; so difficult to present myself for torment, and to bear the sensations that made me want to both run away and be fucked until demolished.

Today, the ache in my bottom is minimal, enough there to remind me what happened, make me slightly sensitive and uncomfortable, but not so much as to make life difficult.  In my breasts, it's mostly the same... aching and hungry for more sensation.  This toy is definitely a keeper.  I suspect Master thinks so, too.

Read His View for more information

2 comments:

  1. Spatulas are one of those benign looking little kitchen implements that make me wince every time I go to flip an omelet lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This wooden one is vicious! I don't think I could have one in the kitchen now (thankfully I usually use plastic there) just because of the memories :D

    Thank you for reading and commenting!

    ReplyDelete